2017

There's so much pain through this year. 2017 is really not my year. I can’t even put into words how bad this year bring me down, I had never been so lifeless and lost. I lost a person that I love. What a bad end of this year. I made a wrong decision in my life. I'm sick for the whole year. I feel sick of being sick. How tired I am to fight with myself and my own feelings. I kept trying to maintain my cool but it was eating me up so bad. It's really hard to pretend that everything is fine. Because inside is really a disaster. I'm slowly giving up with life. Feel so unmotivated.

But I know that Allah SWT wants me to be stronger and stronger. I realize that from the biggest of the big to the smallest of the small, Allah SWT knows. That's why I am still here. Trying to getting stronger in sya Allah. Someone said to me that Allah has a plan for me. I am exactly where He wants me to be right now. I'm trying to believe that Allah test me when He gives and test me when He takes. The best are those who are patient and still praise Him even when our hearts ache. May Allah remove all my pains, worries and bring my happiness every day in this life.

Here, a huge gratitude to those who stay with me. You don't know how much of my life I owe you. Thank you. It just no words can describe how grateful I am. May Allah SWT bless each of you. To those who leave me, thank you. Thank you for the memories. Each individual human being is a collection of experiences. Thank you for make me who I am today. Yes, you are one of it. Thank you Allah for everything.

Lots of love,
Honey Madu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter For You

The Best Way to Kill Yourself